Monday, November 22, 2004

Long time... no blog!

Sorry I have been away so long. This week I only worked 3 days... and those 3 days were extremely busy. I did about as much work in those 3 days as I normally do in a week. On Wednesday I started to feel sick (I was really hoping that it was allergies).

On Thursday I finally got my license changed. I took the day off in order to get that done and it only took a couple of hours. Down here they have offices that just do licenses. I got there a little before 9 (they open at 9) and I was at least 60th in line. I figured I would be there all day but I was lucky... by about 10:30 or 11:00am I was done. After that I went to get my plates for my car but was unable to do so because my dad has co-signed the car for me and he has to sign a letter stating that it is alright for me to have the car changed to Georgia. So, I will probably have to take more time off work to go there again because they are only open 8-5 Monday thru Friday... which is when I work.

I wasn't feeling very good on Thursday either and I Friday I really knew I had a cold. I spent all weekend at home... I went out once with some roommates to eat and to get groceries. We went to Wal-Mart so I looked at fake Christmas trees also... found one that I like so next weekend I can put it up!! Yesterday I woke up with no voice... hoping that it would come back by this morning but it didn't. I am going to figure out where the closest med center is and go there later today.

So, that really gets you back up to date. Sorry I have been away so long!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristie! I was wondering where you were. So sorry to hear that you have been ill. Hope you get some help from the med center. All is well in Venice. Days are very warm. We went to Punta Gorda today and saw lots of blue plastic covering roofs where the hurricanes had done much damage. Tomorrow we we are off to help with the mission work at Hope Seeds. We really enjoy that group. We will be spending Thanksgiving at June and Paul Bush's. You may remember picking oranges or grapefuit at their place. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, Grandma E

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie,
Hope you're feeling better with all the medicine!!
We had a nice day here today sunny & 40’s.
Tom Gettel helped Dad get dirt from the sugar factory in Sebewaing today. One load was more than enough dirt - we have a good pile. It’s wet & heavy so we’ll need to wait till it dries out to spread it – that may take till Spring!!
Dan is coming home on Wednesday. We’re having Thanksgiving dinner at the Narowski’s with his parents from Canada. Dad & Dan are going hunting on Friday so I’ll go to work. USA won their football game last Saturday so they get to play in the state final on Saturday @ 10 AM at the Silverdome. We’ll see if Dan wants to go.
I had fun shopping with Aunt Sherry & Marie last Saturday we started in Bay City, then Penney’s in Saginaw, then Birch Run. We ate at “Freeway Fritz” on our way to Birch Run & thought of you!! The stores close at 9 & we were there to close them! They may come again soon.
Get LOTS of rest & GET WELL SOON!!
Love, D & M