Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wore Out!

For real! I am exhausted!! I am back to doing way too many things... but I just hate saying no to something I really want to do!

For example, this week I went to VJ's house on Monday for dinner and we watched Dancing with the Stars. Tuesday there was a ladies night in my building which was very interesting... we ate dinner and I learned all the gossip in the building! Wednesday was Community Group night... where Odessa made dinner (yummy waffles) and we had an amazing discussion. Thursday I went to a soccer game with Kit... we watched her beau play and then went to Marlow's Tavern for dinner... an old co-worker John and his wife Heather were there dining so we joined in with them. We ate while watching the NCAA basketball finals on their many T.V.'s. Friday I did a whole lotta work around my pad before heading out to a friends house to take them dinner. They also were putting together a garage sale so I helped them with that too. I was supposed to go bowling Friday after that but was so exhausted I just went home and watched Juno. Anyone else watch that??? Very, very funny. Subject, not so funny. Content, very funny! Saturday I slept in until noon and watched 4 movies while lying on my couch. I feel like a true southerner now... since I have now seen 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape' and 'Steel Magnolias.' I also watched 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' and daaaaaaarling, I love that movie! What capped off movie day was 'What Happens in Vegas.' I didn't go into the movie with high expectations however it was amazingly funny! Babe, you must watch it!! I laughed out loud so hard I think the neighbors heard me!!!

Tonight is Passion Church with my community group and then I start all over again! Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Shannon Ragland Lake said...

Take care of you, darlin'! You sure like to take a huge bite out of life and hate to miss any of it! :)