I am crazy.
However, I did learn a few things...
- I don't like it so silent in my house. My own voice is deafening. ;)
- I need to get out more... places like coffee shops where I can work on my computer surrounded by people. I realized how much I stay in.
- I also realized my default is to sit at home and watch TV. When I couldn't, I make more plans with friends and was able to chat with them about life instead of watching TV together.
- I'm glad we live in the 'electronic' age :D
- I thought the week was going to be more about listening for God's voice... it ended up being more about being lead by the Holy Spirit.