Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!! I am making a pumpkin pie and sweet potato pie tonight and I a so looking forward to it!! I went against my usual and bought (for the first time ever) pre-made crusts. So, I am going to test it out tomorrow and see if I can tell a difference between my home-made crust and the store bought. If not, that would save me a ton of time in the kitchen!!

My big plans for tomorrow are as follows:
- have a mimosa while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!!
- enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with Kendol, Victor and Kendrick
- remembering all that I have to be thankful for

and then nothing!! That all the plans I have. We'll see what else creeps into the day. But, even if that is all that happens I will be happy.

I am a little sad that I don't have my Christmas tree to look at for the next month, but I know my parents are enjoying it (well, the better be :)~ ).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
We are enjoying your tree!!
Love, Dad, Mom & Dan