Thursday, May 27, 2004

Quote

Samir: WHY DOES IT SAY PAPER JAM WHEN THERE IS NO PAPER JAM? I SWEAR TO GOD, ONE OF THESE DAYS I-I-I JUST KICK THIS PIECE OF SHIT OUT THE WINDOW!

Someone please tell me you know where this quote comes from!!! I know you know the right answer... forrrgeeet it!!

So, I went for a run today but I think I picked the wrong time to go... noon. What was I thinking. I made it about a mile and a half. And that was as far as I could possibly go!! I was beat. Did I mention that there are a ton of hills down here. It changes the amount of running I can do. I will get used to it though, I know.

I am going out tonight to explore this new town. Should be fun. I guess we are going to another mall.. yes!! Oh yeah! I am very excited about a new mall. Well, that's about it. Still job hunting. I have my resume out but I doubt anyone will call me tomorrow seeing that its the day before a holiday weekend. But we shall see. If anyone does call I will add it... keep you posted.

No comments: