Thursday, May 06, 2004

Friends...

Today is the Friends Finale... my day of wearing black. Very sad. I actually don't know what is more sad... that the show is ending or that I am so upset about it. Anyway... I will be watching the whole 2 hour special tonight.

I didn't give you my quote for yesterday so I decided that you would need a few today. And since today will be a Friends day why not do quotes from the show?!?!

Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have a beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?

Joey: (PLAYING POKER) I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face.

Monica: "It's not a date; it's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex."
Chandler: "Sounds like a date to me."


Phoebe: "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Ugly Naked Guy is decorating his tree. Oh my God, you should see the size of his Christmas Balls."

Chandler: Okay, well. Janice said 'Hi, do I look fat today?' And I, I looked at her....
Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You looked at her. You never look. You just answer, it's just a reflex. Do I look fat? Nooo! Is she prettier than I am? Noo! Does size matter?
Rachel: Nooo!
Ross: And it works both ways.


Chandler: Yeah, I think for us, kissing is pretty much like an opening act, y'know? I mean it's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out.
Ross: Yeah, and-and it's not that we don't like the comedian, it's that-that... that's not why we bought the ticket.
Chandler: The problem is, though, after the concert's over, no matter how great the show was, you girls are always looking for the comedian again, y'know? I mean, we're in the car, we're fighting traffic... basically just trying to stay awake.
Rachel: Yeah, well, word of advice: Bring back the comedian. Otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home, listening to that album alone.


Rachel: I mean, isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?

Ok, I guess that is enough quotes for today. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have enjoyed finding them. And you know what... what is a better way to watch the last episode of Friends than to eat Ben & Jerrys with it. So, I will probably go shopping today a get myself some... a little comfort food.

No comments: