Thursday, May 13, 2004

Pictures

Check this out... I have added more pictures to my album. Just click on the word Pictures. Enjoy if you so choose!!

So, I am going to put another quote in. A little one about knowing your limits...
Conventional wisdom says to know your limits. To know your limits you need to find them first. Finding you limits generally involves getting in over your head and hoping you live long enough to benefit from the experience. That's the fun part.

So I went tanning yesterday. Sometimes I wonder about my timing. I picked the warmest day of the season so far up here and it was also the muggest. Also, the tanning location doesn't have air conditioning. So sitting in the tanning lights for 20 minutes... I do have to admit I did sweat. But today I really like my color so it was definately worth it!!

I also worked out a little bit. It felt really good to go for a run and do some leg exercises. I really enjoyed it... but then I generally do.

No comments: