Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Hello... Hello...

It has been a little while since I last updated this thing... yesterday I went to the local mall... again. Got myself some shoes for interviews. I didn't have any before so I needed them. I also got a few other things, it is a really nice mall!!

I have my resume updated and now have to send it out. Its been given to a recruiter as well so hopefully that will help. I will be online later looking for places to send the resume.

This morning I mowed the lawn here. I am starting to pick up the place because there are some friends comming down and I wanted it to look good for them. There were a lot of huge ant hills and everytime I would go over one all the ants would come out... made me laugh. It is pretty warm but there is a good breese so it was nice. I did get a good work out from it and will probably have some pretty sore arms later but I really enjoyed the time outside. Now I need to clean myself up... get the combination of grass and sweat off of me... yuck!!!

No comments: