Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fusion

I'm in a Fusion group this Fall with Buckhead Church.  What is Fusion?? Well, it's a smaller group (50-100) singles in my area of town and in my age group that get together outside of church either on Sunday for the group or other days of the week for socials and have a lot of fun.  A great way to get to meet new people and shrink the size of the church. Here are some pictures from our first fusion gathering...

With Dominick (who is going to Cambodia with Me)
and Valarie (one of our fearless leaders)

Christina, Dominick, Erin, Pho and ??

I had a great time as a volunteer for F1 (or Fusion #1).  I got to greet people as they came thru the door and hand them a paper to play human bingo.  Everyone was so talkative and social... how much fun! And it was great to see existing friends and new ones.

And then on Wednesday we met again for our first social at Fellini's Pizza.  I, of course, had a slice of cheeseless pizza and great conversation with the people who sat around me.  

 The Group

More of the Group

 Those making it until the end...

Ladies!!!

No comments: