I also am sitting her wondering if my second offer on a condo has been accepted. The first offer fell thru, which I expected, so I put an offer on another place in the same complex. These are the only two places in this complex on the market right now so if this falls thru I will wait/search for other places. Which is fine, but I should know today if the homeowner accepted my offer then it will go to the bank (it's a short sale). I know God has been working on patience in my life (this will be constant) but here I think I am doing fairly well. I know that where ever I end up will be of God's choosing. That he has a plan for my life and that my timing and his timing don't normally line up (my timing always being much sooner than God's).
And finally I am thinking about seeing my brother in COLORADO!!!
I leave on Wednesday and will be taking a TOOOOOON of pictures!! I can't wait to see Dan and Doc!!! I have been talking to Dan and Nate (his manager/friend) over the past few days. Then yesterday they send me an email detailing the weather...
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain and snow showers in the morning...then a chance of rain showers...thunderstorms and snow showers in the afternoon. Highs 45 to 55. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Wednesday Night Through Thursday Night...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 30s. Highs in the 50s.
Friday Through Saturday Night...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 55 to 65. Lows in the 30s.
Ouch. Burr. Holy crap! I don't know what I think of this. I am leaving sunny, 90's weather for this. It doesn't deter my enthusiasm to see Dan (or Doc), but it makes me re-think my packing strategy.