Thursday, February 23, 2006

Strep

Well, since the last time I have posted I have pretty much been sleeping!! Why?? Well, I started not feeling very good on Tuesday morning and by Tuesday evening I knew I was sick. I took Wednesday off but just kept feeling worse. When I felt even worse on Thursday morning I went to the doctor who informed me that I have strep. She gave me a shot and sent me home. I slept on Thursday, then on Friday, and was feeling well enough to work on Saturday. I felt even better on Sunday so I went to church and I felt back to normal on Monday (I was so happy) and I went to my small group. Then, about 10:30 or 11:00pm on Monday I started feeling worse! Tuesday I felt worse again and by yesterday the illness was back in full force. I called my doctor who prescribed me some antibiotics and I have been pretty much sleeping since then!! I am feeling a little bit better, my throat doesn't feel swollen shut, but I can barely keep my eyes open. Its about time for me to go back to bed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you have been ill, Kristie. Hope you are feeling much better now. You need that great Florida sunshine to knock that strep out of you--along with your meds.
love, Grandma E