Saturday, August 06, 2005

August 3, 2005

I wrote the following on August 3, 2005 but was unable to post because I couldn't keep Internet access long enough... so here it is now...


I now have a TV!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! I ordered the TV online about a month ago and it seemed to take forever to get here but it was well worth the wait!! I get cable hooked up on Friday!

Since they delivered the TV yesterday I took the day off work and it was a beautiful day to have off!! I spent the morning by the pool getting some sun. After the TV was delivered I spent the afternoon shopping for the stuff to go with the TV. I got a DVD player as well. I now need something to put the TV on... but that can wait until I find the exact one I want.

Today I had to go back to work and then after work I went with a friend to Sam’s Club and got myself a set of pots and pans. It is a really nice set and it is actually the same one that my friend had and it came highly recommended. Now to learn how to cook with them… hehe!!

No comments: