Tuesday, November 02, 2010

WinShape Retreat

I wanted to stop and take a minute to reflect on the time that I got to spend with my mission trip team.  We got to spend two days together at WinShape.  It was amazing to get together, to share our stories of what brought us to this point and to do some fun team building activities.  Since the whole team was there I thought you may want to see everyone.  Here we are...



We are a pretty good looking group if I could say so myself!  We also had a chance to climb a rock wall.  Not to brag or anything but I made it to the top (so did Elloa and Drew)!  What a lot of fun...


I know there were other cameras there so others may be able to upload some other great pictures from the weekend, however if you want to see all of the pictures that I have check the link on the side or click here.

No comments: