Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cambodia Update


I can't believe that in less than four weeks from today our team will be flying to Cambodia! And we have a blog!!! We have a few posts already but if you remember last year we posted a ton of pictures and brief comments on our time at the orphanage, around Phnom Pehn, and Siem Reap.  Please feel free to check it out and keep up with us on the journey!

I first want to again thank everyone who has already put so much into our journey to serve; through planning, praying and pooling of resources even before we arrive at the orphanage. I am utterly amazed that more than half of the $3200 support needed has been raised. For those of you who would still like to contribute you can do so by either going online to http://www.goglobalx.org/, click on Give, the country is ‘Cambodia - Phnom Penh', the trip is 'Cambodia - Phnom Penh Christmas 12/02/10 - 12/12/10'.  Or you can make a check out to ‘North Point Community Church.’  Please mail the check to me (if you need my address please let me know).  Please try to give ASAP.  And, yes this contribution is tax deductible. 

Please continue praying for us as you have been.  Once again some of the prayer requests are:  (1) our team will stay unified, (2) we will endure safe travel,  (3) the children and community will be receptive to us and Christ, (4) God would use us as a way to share His love, and (5) through this amazing experience, we will continue to grow in our faith. 

I can't express enough how grateful I am to have each and everyone of you in my life. Thank you for your continued support!!

No comments: