Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pictures, pictures, pictures...

So, I have added a whole bunch of new pictures to my list. I have some from a day at Piedmont Park, some from the trip that Kendol and I took to Savannah, and some from a walk around Midtown Atlanta. They are listed on the left hand side. I had fun getting them together and I hope you have fun looking at them.

A few other changes...

My job. Still at the same one but I have a new schedule. I now work Saturday thru Tuesday, which sounds horrible but I work 8 or less hours a day so I have been working between 28 and 32 hours a week. Soooo nice!! Also, I got a raise! Don't ask how I pulled off the two, I don't even know, but I am enjoying it while it lasts!

I am sleepy all the time again. So, I am back in the doctors office, however I now have a new doctor. One big problem with my previous doctor is that her office is now about 1 hour away from my apartment so driving out there was a chore, especially when I was not feeling well. I when to my friends Marcus & Ashley's doctor and I love him. Hopefully he will be able to get to the bottom of my sleeyness. All I know, is that if I sit down at home (or sometimes at a friends house) I fall asleep. Last night I slept 11 hours and then took an hour nap this afternoon. Now, this would be bragging if I was still going out every night, but with the new schedule I haven't gone out at night in a few weeks!

I have been looking into culinary school. I love to cook (and have started a cooking blog... check it out if you want... its also on the left hand side) and have not been enjoying my line of work (besides the new reduced schedule) so I thought about going back to school. However, after seeing the cost of going to school I decided I need to get some money saved up. I am back on a good budget. My biggest expense is my apartment so I am starting to look at another apartment that would be about half what I pay here. We'll see what I find.

Running. Now that its warm I am running outside again. I ran my longest run ever, about 7 or 8 miles. I ran all over Midtown and it took about 1 and 1/2 hours. I was sore this morning but still got up and went to the gym this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Guess I haven't checked your blog in awhile, Kristie. I enjoyed the pictures. So glad you shared them.
Lots of excitement in your area--car fire.
All well here. We are off to music competitions (B&C) today and a track meet tomorrow (B). Birthday party for C (it is the bike year) on Sun and music recital at night. Keeps us on the go.
Stay safe!
Love, Grandma E