Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Grandma Poll

Well, I am back in Atlanta from Michigan. Unfortunately I got to spend a week up there. Not because I didn't hang out with amazing people, not because of the weather, and not because I didn't do some fun things. But unfortunately because I was up for my Grandma Poll's funeral. If you want to see a glimpse of this great lady check her out here.

Also, here are some pictures from over the week. They are, for some reason, in reverse order...



Me wearing one of Grandma Poll's dresses.


Dan & Me in Bay City

Mom, Dan & I on the bikes.

Dan, Marie & Me at the Crazy Horse after the funeral.

Dan and Me at the Crazy Horse

Me at the Funeral. The flowers were given by Buckhead Church.
They are so pretty and that was so nice of them to do!

A good majority of the Poll cousins.

Dad & I having lunch and watching the Detroit Red Wings at Brann's.

Mom, Dad & I having lunch and watching the
Detroit Red Wings at Brann's.


It was great to see all of the Poll family again. It has been a long time since we have all gotten together. The some cousins were able to hang out a couple of night around Grand Rapids which was great. On Tuesday a good group of us were at Grandma's house cleaning it out to get ready for an appraisal... Johnny looks like he is going to move back up from TX to MI and they will purchase the house. And, we found out where I get my body shape from... we found a few old outfits from Grandma Poll and they fit me perfectly.

No comments: