Monday, March 27, 2006

a victor and kristie weekend

I have had another really fun weekend!! Actually the fun started on Thursday. I watched Dave Chappelle's Block Party which is out in the theaters and basically its the 'behind the scenes' look at a musical concert he put on in Brooklyn, NY. It has a lot of my favorite musicians so I really enjoyed it!!

I am starting to get another usual... Chris host parties at a club here in Buckhead called Frequency so Victor, Matt, and I went out to party with him. DJ Kermit hosts the party with Chris and he does an excellent job mixing up the music so we had a lot of fun dancing!! Next week they are supposed to have a guest dj, 4-Ize. I have been listening to his music and am pretty excited to hear him live.

I have been thinking about moving from my current location here in Buckhead so I decided that if I am going to think about it I better start looking. So, Saturday I dragged Victor from complex to complex looking at apartments. After a lot of looking I decided that I really am more interested in renting a loft over an apartment and I found a loft in the new Castleberry Hill district that I really like. Also, it will be more downtown, which I love. I am waiting to find out if they will have an opening for when I am ready to move. If not, I am going to look at privately rented lofts.

After all the shopping both VJ and I were 'starving' so we stopped at Einstein's for a quick bite... which was fabulous!! Yumm... actually I had leftovers so I had an excellent dinner again today!

We tried to stay up long enough to watch the Dukes of Hazzard movie but both fell asleep in the first 10 minutes! All that walking really tired us out.

But, amazingly, we were not tired of each other so today we went to the gym and swam laps before taking Oden to Piedmont Park. It was a little cool but sunny so I wore long johns under my pants and was fine!

It was nice to get out into the fresh air this weekend!! It make me crave summer even more (if that is possible after the fabulous Florida vacation)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 200th post, Kristie! So you are on the move again. What does a loft consist of? I would expect that it is smaller than your apt. now.
We just returned from Orlando, spending time with the Zimmers there. Swansons arrived here on Sat.-great to see all of them. Grandpa, Jim and Brittany went to the MN Twins game today in Ft. Myers. Brooke and Julie are getting their nails done and Vickie is suffering with a sunburn. Wish everyone could get here at the same time, but doubt that that will ever work.
Happy spring to you!
Love, Grandma E