Tuesday, July 05, 2005

FIREWORKS!

Yesterday a group of people all outside Atlanta to celebrate the fourth of July... we went to my friend's Dad's house and took a trunk load of fireworks. His Dad grilled outside and some of the neighbors brought over some food as well
(yummmmmmmmmm)!! The food was excellent!!

When we first got there it was sprinkling and it ended up pouring for a while. They set up a tent outside that everyone could stand under but luckily the rain didn't last very long and by the time we were ready to set off fireworks it was beautiful and a star filled night. There were so many different fireworks as well... a lot that were shot into the sky… very beautiful! It was a ton of fun!!


Today after work I went to my apartment after work and there was no power!! It was crazy! I live about 15 - 20 minutes away from where I work and all but like 1 mile is expressway. Well, I got off at my exit today and realized that the stop sign is not working... hmmm... so of course everyone is doing there own thing and people are almost getting into accidents... in order for me to get to my apartment from the way i went home today I basically have to circle around the complex. The circle around the complex seriously can not be more than 2 miles... but it took me almost a half
hour to do the circle!! Crazy!

No comments: