Monday, December 13, 2004

Moving!!

So, I am moving again!! This time I am only moving an hour away from where I am currently living... and much closer to where I work. Two of my roommates and I have been complaining about the drive that we have to do everyday… we all work within 3 miles of each other and we all have different schedules so we each drive the hour to hour and a half to work and back everyday. After some though we decided to start looking at some of the options to move closer… one of my roommates started looking at houses to rent and we found one that will be about 3 miles away from where each of us work (very centrally located) and we will be paying very close to the same amount that we are where we currently live. So, we filled out the application and found out on Saturday that we will be able to start moving in today. So, we filled up each of our vehicles and will go there after work to clean and start moving. We thought about renting a U-Haul but we decided to move a little bit every night this week and see how that goes. If we still have a lot on Friday we may decided to get one… but one of the roommates has a truck so we should be alright.

I do have a picture of the outside of the house from the ad…


The new place!! Posted by Hello

and once we get moved in I will take some pictures of the house and add them to the links.


One addition to the pictures link is I put a picture of the Christmas tree in the ATL section… I took it yesterday since I will have to take it down this week. I am planning on putting it back up in the new house but we shall see how I feel after the week of moving!

If anyone didn’t get my new address and they would like it just send me an email and I will get that to you.

1 comment:

MonKeeMoniQ said...

I love the NEW place! The house looks GORGEOUS, and I'm sure it will be so much fun to get into a new place. And closer to work is definitely a plus - that's what Brandon and I are hoping to do as well when our lease is up. Good luck with the move this week, and you better get that Christmas tree back up. Take care, and talk to you soon!