Friday, June 04, 2004

A little somthin' somethin'

Another new experience for little old me... I went to Chick-fil-a. How much fun is that place. It was soooo good. I had a Chicken biscuit... yum!! The only problem for me is the chicken is fried and my stomach was a little upset with me for that but it was well worth it.

I also played Star Craft again... this time I actually won a game!!! I was so excited. I played against the computer and generally no matter what I get killed and killed bad. But I actually won!! Woo hoo!!!

I found out that one of the guys that I used to work with is going to be in town tomorrow... the only problem is it will only be for about 5 seconds. He is going from work in Florida to Texas and he has a layover here. But not long enough to get together probably. I wish his lay over would be longer. It has only been exactly 2 weeks since I moved but I do miss the people that I used to work with.

So, to all y'all working people HAPPY FRIDAY!! Luckily for me though every day is Friday... hehe! I am going to another new mall (like I haven't gone to enough) and maybe to a movie. It definitely should be fun.

LATA!

No comments: