Monday, May 24, 2004

More Pictures!!

I have updated my pictures... take a look and tell me what you think. You can actually view them in a slide show if you prefer. It would probably be easier to see the pictures in that view... otherwise they are pretty small.

I am getting somewhat settled here. I won't be completely settled (my stuff is everywhere) until the rest gets here on Friday. Then I will be able to put everything away. I am starting to look for a new job. I got the Atlanta Sunday paper yesterday... it is huge!! And I found the job section... fabulous!!

Cliff took me around this area on Saturday. He took me to a mall... huge!! And he said that this is one of the smaller malls in the area. Oh yeah... I am excited... watch out checkbook!! I need to get some shoes to interview in so I will probably go back there sometime this week. And then I will start to find the other malls...

We were going to go to downtown Atlanta on Saturday but there was a huge storm and that just didn't happen. Oh well, there is time for that!

No comments: