Friday, April 30, 2004

A new day?

Did anyone else watch Friends last night??? I guess the better question is did anyone else cry? I am so crazy to cry over a show!!! But I do love the show. I will miss seeing new episodes. And seriously if Ross and Rachel don't end up together after all they are putting them thru... I will be pissed. Its like they are just dangling the story in front of us... I can only take so much teasing!! Anyway... I have added a link to the Friends site under the link section if you want to check it out...

I also decided to add a link to my favorite place to get e-cards... Hallmark... not only are they absolutely free (my favorite price) but cute!! I have fun just looking thru them finding a card. Also, I have not noticed any of the nasty spam that I have gotten from other free e-card sites. So, I did the research... enjoy!!

Here is todays quote... The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -Bertrand Russell, philosopher, mathematician, and author (1872-1970)

No comments: