Friday, May 14, 2010

Beet, Apple, Carrot!!!

I haven't been cooking much lately.  Not sure what I have been doing really, just not cooking.  That's a lie, I have been going out to eat or eating salad.  Not too exciting.  I started doing this liver cleanse where I'm supposed to eat healthy and take these supplements which I have been doing.  I'm not supposed to drink coffee either, so if I have yelled at you lately I blame it on caffeine withdrawal!! Ha!!

In the A.M. I also have been drinking a shake made of beet, apple and celery.  May not sound good to the general population, however I think it's amazing!!! What do I do...

1/2 organic red beet
1/2 organic apple (mine is Gala but you can use whatever)
2 - 3 stalks of celery
1 cup water

Blend it all up in a blender.  Drink it thru a straw.  When you drink it you should drink it slowly and chew up the bits so it really gets worked into your system.  Mmmmm!!


P.S. I miss my coffee!!!!

No comments: