Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good, Wholesome Fun!!

This past week, like every week, seemed to just fly by too fast...

Monday is generally a good day because it is my me day. The day I go home, do what needs to be done around the apartment, potentially go for a walk or do yoga, eat dinner and watch my favorite TV shows (Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother). And that is pretty much what I did. I came home, napped, and watched TV. Gotta love that!

Tuesday Lynette and Shannon came over to watch Anne of Green Gables!! For all you carnivores... I made a yummy salad:
  • Spinach
  • Hard Boiled Egg
  • Bacon
  • Tomato
  • Homemade Celery Seed Dressing
Mix it up however you want!! It was great to see them both and we had a blast watching a great, wholesome show like AOGG!!

Wednesday night was Community Group Night!! Like always, and I always love it! We are still reading Love, Sex, & Lasting Relationships and if you haven't gotten the book already you so have to get it. I am loving it... completely different idea than what is currently norm. And it seems so obvious that I don't know why I haven't always lived/dated this way... and we are only thru chapter 3 of the book.

Thursday night was my usual 'Jui night!! I went over to Erinleigh & George's house, at chili and watched our shows! Always a lot of fun!!

Friday I took food out to a friend of mine... some yummy spaghetti & meatballs. I used whole grain spaghetti for the noodle. The for the sauce I sweated an onion, added spices (basil, Italian blend, oregano, salt & pepper), mushroom, and artichoke. Added the Prego and meatballs. Let it sit for 20 minutes and it was complete. I was fasting on Friday so I didn't try any but will be having some shortly for lunch. I am excited!! Friday night I spent it with my friend and owner of the condo I am staying in, Angela! She was in town talking to her new realtor. Her condo is back on the market, which means I now have to make my bed every morning!

Yesterday was an amazingly beautiful day so I spent about an hour just relaxing on my roof! I love days that I can do that. I also watched 'Mystic Pizza' and painted my fingernails a very bright shade of pink. At night Angela, I and another lady from the building went out for dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then a Chinese restaurant... at the Mexican restaurant there was an hour and a half wait and before our table could be seated I had filled up on chips and salsa... hehe! And then Angela was no longer in the mood for Mexican so we headed to Chinese... where I had a seaweed salad... yummo!

No comments: