Friday, August 08, 2008

Last Day at 27!!

Only one more day to be 27 and I have to say I am a little sad.  Not because I am going to be a year older, I am actually excited to have a birthday and be a little older, hopefully a little wiser too!  But because I had such a great year!!  I look back at all the changes that happened this year and I am amazed at where God has brought me.  There has been so many:

- changes (new job, end of a relationship, new apartment), 
- trips (Italy, Florida, Slovakia, North Carolina), 
- good time with friends (started doing SATC nights with Kit, sporting events, walks thru Piedmont Park, and so many more)
- leaning so much more on God (reading my Bible, praying more, more personal Bible studies)
- new and interesting people coming into my life 

I feel so blessed to have had such an amazing 27th year!!  

No comments: