Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ever so sleepy...

I am exhausted!! I realized while instant messaging with my friend Marcus.

Its been a few late nights... Thursday night I went out with VJ and a few of his friends to the new Tongue & Groove. Then Friday I was busy all day and ate dinner with Angela on Friday. Saturday night was the Raleigh & Ian's house warming party and I got home around midnight, Sunday night Lynette and Shannon came over and we watched a movie and they left around midnight. Monday after work I worked out, went to small group, and ran a few errands... once again I was in bed around mid-night. Last night my friend Kedrick came over and we ate dinner and watched a movie and he didn't leave until around midnight. And, like usual... I worked every day but Friday.

Tonight I am supposed to work out with Angela after work and then go to Lynette's house for Sex & The City. Tomorrow I work at Buckhead Church and then I can sleep. No plans Thursday night. I may just go home, do laundry and then fall asleep! Love that idea!!

No comments: