Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The past week

So, it has been a busy last couple of days, hence, no posts. But to go back...

Sunday night rocked at church. My friend, co-worker, and exceptional blogger Carlos was one of the lead singers and it was great watching everyone on stage. It so nice that they have the music loud enough so I can't hear myself sing. I sing so well that way.. hehe!! Then we were able to listen to a wonderful speaker, Duffy Robins. If you want to watch the service yourself please do so at the Buckhead Church website.



Monday night I spent time with my community group. We ate pizza at Fellini's Pizza and discussed the upcoming Christmas season. Yesterday was my day off and I decided I wanted to get all of my Christmas shopping done. I had an idea of what I wanted to get for everyone but needed to pick it up. I thought it would take a half day maybe... boy was I wrong! I left my apartment around 10am and didn't get back home until almost 7:00!! I went to the Marshall's in Buckhead, quick stop at Starbucks for some Peppermint Mocha before heading over to Ikea, then onto the Marshall's at Perimeter, over to Loehmann's, back to Marshall's, then to the Perimeter Mall, over to Target and finished up at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It was a busy day but I feel so relieved that I have gotten it all done! Once I got home I wrapped almost all the gifts! Exciting that I am so on the ball this year!! Now all thats left is to make the Christmas cookies and I can't wait. Thank God for Jesus' birth!! This way I get to have a favorite time of year (as well as my salvation)!!!

No comments: